We have specialised in providing the highest quality website design in Waterford for over 10 years, helping us to become Waterford's best website design company. We are a process driven agency. Every website, app or marketing plan we execute has a well-defined process that we have worked hard to develop over our long time in business.
From the moment you contact us at Whelan Web Design to discuss your website project, all the way to the launch of your website and beyond, our process makes our clients' websites successful.
Our customers have all gone through discovery, resulting in our great understanding of their needs and we continue to work with them to support their businesses and websites into the future.
Some quick facts:
- 10 hours is the average time we spend on a project before any payment is handed over.
- We have worked in every major industry and we have implemented specific strategies for them.
- 2 weeks is the average time from initial contact to us providing a quotation or starting a project with a client.
- Our average client sees a 4x increase in sales from their website when they work with us.
- You are assigned a project manager who will expertly take you through every stage of our process.
Here is a snap shot of the different phases we take a project through:
- Discovery - Through a process of surveys and meetings we'll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals.
- Architecture - Just like a building, a website needs a solid blueprint. Together we'll determine the best way to organise your website and sketch out a rough
- Content -With a solid blueprint in place it will be your job to collect, organize, edit and deliver content (ie. text & images) for each page of the website.
- Design - At the same time you are working on content our team will be creating non-functioning comprehensive layouts showing possible design directions.
- Development - With all the necessary architecture, content and design elements in hand we'll create the first working version of your website.
- Testing - We take every website we build through a rigorous testing phase where we test functionality, design and many devices making sure your website
works as it should.
- Launch - Getting your website "go live" ready will inevitably require several rounds of revisions and polish. Once the website is ready, we'll go through the
final launch checklist.
- Warranty - Your site is now live! Over the next several weeks our team will be training you on how to manage the website and helping you solve any issues.
- Training - Becoming a Whelan Website Design client gives you access to members only content and videos. Additionally, you can attend live web-training for
a discounted rate!
- Marketing - As your digital partner we help your clients find your website.
We will challenge you. We will ask difficult questions. We will push you to think about your business strategy and what that really means for your website. But we'll do so because we care—about your company, your success and our partnership. So now you can see why we are the best website design company in Waterford, why not contact us today to start your website project.